jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

some notes for me

Traditional English pub, biers and poems.
Sitting in a room on the top of the pub
A bier in a hand and my ears ready lo listen to English poetry.
I really didn´t know what I was doing there.
But there I was, surrounded by weird people,
Or was I the weird one?
Nevertheless, all had the same idea: enjoy the poems written and read by still unknown guys.
Benches with 70s cloth, a closed fire place, red ceiling... and a poet in the middle.
Six different people, but all with the willingness to share their desires and anxieties.
Applause!
Poems difficult to undertand though,
Poems that make you think on the art of living.
From each of them I took something to keep in mind,
From each person I got something to learn from.
And my inspiration came and then flew away.
Thousands of ideas turned up in my head: start writting about this and that, about you and me, about space and time, about...
About.
Fly away.

Maybe someday I´ll get to write something nice, to show to the people proud of myself...
While it happens, I just take some notes for me.

1 comentario: